I approached my tutorial very skeptical of what I was actually going to do for a personal project.
I was honest and accepted that I didn't really know what to do, and thankfully Kathleen was very helpful in making me feel better about the situation. We discussed at length what it is I might be interested in/what I want to make.
We went through my past ideas, and whether any of them could work in different ways, and she gave me tips on how to come up with new ideas.
We then discussed nature, as I had made my starlings piece in the second year. We discussed how I could possibly go back and think about how people interact with nature, and whether it's a calming & healing environment to be in. She told me to explore ecology, and it really helped me to at least feel confident that I could have a direction to go in.