I have followed the website 'Genero' for some time. They post briefs onto their website, usually for music videos, and then ask the public to make videos for the brief, potentially winning the chance to have their video as a campaign, or the artist's official video + money. 
I saw that they had a competition for a representation of Britain. I felt that this was a little bit different from their usual briefs, and something I felt was actually probable. I wanted to make something simple but effective to fit the brief. I also felt it was a good opportunity as there was a lot of chances to win money, which i wanted to put forward for my own projects so i could develop them more.

http://genero.tv/greatbritain/

Countryside Quant. 




Borelli Yard
Queens Head, Farnham


Surrey Hills:
Shere

White Horse Pub







Kinghams Restaurant 
The Dabbling Duck