I found the assessment to be a lot more calming then most of us. I have got quite used to presenting, even though i'm never perfect at it. I think it's because I know everyone & we're a pretty little group. I also know that I have a good relationship with my tutors, so will usually know what they are going to say before I present so try to make sure I fulfill everything I need to do.
I felt that the See You Soon presentation went better than the Individual, but this is purely because the See You Soon felt more academic. The individual was just me going on about my own doubt and thought processes. But I felt that I did a good job, and now I need to focus on the future.

General feedback/notes I took after -

See You Soon - Don't focus as much on sound, get someone else to focus on it?
If this happens, can focus on another project/personal.

They like depersonalisation, but could do in a beautiful way.
Could even do project on being indecisive - interview, abstract. Writing etc.
The struggles of anxiety and being a creative.
Discuss with Nathan/collab? (my housemate came up with a similar idea on not being able to come up with ideas)
Think of any other projects I can do, if possible. 
Speak to Alex about what I am doing and when. 
Contexualise photos more.

Now I need to focus on how my year will look, and then can reflect on this to decide how big my personal projects can be. I am interested in some other projects, but I want to be able to know what it is, how it will benefit me, and whether i can realistically do it while doing See You Soon.
I will contact the other people on the course that need crew and try and gain information from them. I also need to make sure that they are reliable & can work well with me.
I want to have a range of work, so some projects I am apprehensive about, but I will try to evaluate this when contacting them/sorting out everything.

While I am doing this, I will be focusing on my dissertation, and also trying to do little projects here and there. I do a lot of little bits of filming for Youtube, and after a quick chat post assessment with Rosie & Kathleen, I think producing little experiments will help me have a clearer view on what I might want to focus on in a personal project.
I also need to organise what & when I am photographing, if it is focusing on Christmas. I have desires to go back to Lincoln for the Christmas Fair, because I have personal connections, but it all depends on time management and why exactly I plan on going.
If i do this, I will contact the organisers of the fair just to make sure it is ok for me to photograph, and maybe even see if I can be part of the publicity (i can also do this for other events, I have a possible Charity Shop connection to this too)