At the first introduction to the third year, I was quite nervous but excited to make new and bigger projects. I'd focused my attention on Al's film mostly before coming back. I'd kind of lost confidence in myself after the second year. Partly due to my work not being 100% in my eyes, but also because i didn't feel organised.

I felt like i could have acheived so much more & better work had i focused & possibly asked for more help.

Rosie mentioned wanting people to use the university space to out advantage & it made me think about creating some personal projects.


I thought about it and & my focus was pointed to photography and installation. 
I have always done photography, but i still don't feel like i've pushed myself enough with the medium so i wanted to focus on new ideas & concepts. 


With installation, i wanted to push my ideas of last year & take it to the next level.